Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Top 10 Male Singers + My 5 Fav Songs from them

Sorry haven't posted in a while,
anyways, here they are in order:

1. Chris Brown
- Forever
- With You
- Kiss Kiss
- Superhuman
- Run It

2. Jesse McCartney
- Just So You Know
- Best Day of my Life
- Its Over
- Right Where You Want Me
- Leavin'

3. T.I
- Whatever You Like
- Dead And Gone
- Live Your Life
- If I (Justin Timberlake)
- My Love (Justin Timberlake)

4. Ne-Yo
- Mad
- So Sick
- Because Of You
- Closer
- Miss Independent

5. Eminem
- Lose Yourself
- Sing For The Moment
- Just Lose It
- Like Toy Soldiers
- Without Me

6. Justin Timberlake
- SexyBack
- My Love
- Cry Me A River
- What Goes Around... / Comes Around Interlude
- Like I Love You

7. Kanye West
- Stronger
- Love Lockdown
- Heartless
- Good Life
- All Falls Down

8. Sean Kingston
- Take You There
- Fire Burning
- Me Love
- Beautiful Girls
- Love Like This (Natasha Bedingfield)

9. Akon
- Sorry, Blame It On Me
- Right Now (Na Na Na)
- I Wanna Love You
- I Can't Wait
- Smack That

10. Sean Paul
- Get Busy
- We Be Burnin'
- I'm Still In Love With You
- Temperature
- Like Glue

No comments: