1. The internet is being FUCKING slow and FUCKING facebook won't FUCKING work!
2. Youtube's FUCKING copyright policy enforcement and I can't listen to fucking songs on it. Which pretty much throws the whole purpose of Youtube down the drain. Idiots.
3. Youtube's fucking RACISM or discrimination against anyone who's not fucking AMERICAN! Why the FUCK can't I watch your videos if I'm not in America??! Fuck-heads!
4. I wake up and the first thing my parents do is NAG at me! Well no shit I stay locked up in my room, whenever i DO come downstairs you people nag at me.
5. Abg Rahim doesn't trust me that I need the money to pay my FUCKING PHONEBILL! Wtf?? How long have you known me?? Why the FUCK would I lie about such a thing?? WHAT THE FUCK?!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment